Home of Serenity (Claremont, CA)
- Residential Assisted Living Description
- Residential Assisted Living Cost and Overview
- Residential Assisted Living Services
Our Residential Assisted Living in Claremont, Ca, Home of Serenity, offers personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a home like atmosphere that allows the freedom and independence you desire. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own home, yet don't need 24 hour professional medical supervision.
Searching for the right residential assisted living can be challenging, particularly with all the choices available today. We would like to help you make the best decision for your love ones. Our goal is to improve quality of life through active and healthy living in a warm and comfortable home.
Our fundamental objective is to create an atmosphere for the residents to add life to their years, not just years to life.
Residential Assisted Living Services:
- 3 well-balanced meals and snacks
- Assist with daily activities
- Assist with medication
- Assist with bathing
- Assist with dressing
- Assist with toileting
- Assist with getting around
- Assist with grooming
- Laundry service
- Linen service
- 24 hour care and supervision
- Well trained and dedicated staff
- Transportation for medical
- Transportation for outing
For more Residential Assisted Living in Claremont, CA - Click Here!
Financial Options & Monthly Cost
Type of Residents: Female, Male, Couple, Married
Age of Residents: 60+